Press Play To Listen To:
Sowing Season - By Brand New
Sowing Season - By Brand New
Sowing Season
By Brand New
Was losing all my friends
Was losing them
To drinking, and to driving
Was losing all my friends,
But I got them back
I am on the mend.
At least now, I can say that I am trying
And I hope you will forget
Things I still lack.
Yeah. Yeah.
Is it in you now,
To bear to hear
The truth that you have spoken?
Twisted up by knaves,
To make a trap for fools?
Is it in you now,
To watch the things
You gave your life to broken?
And stoop, then build them up
With worn out tools?
Yeah. Yeah.
Yeah, yeah, oh
Yeah.
Nothing gets so bad,
A whisper from
Your father couldn't fix it
He whispers like a bridge,
It's a river spanned
Take all that you have,
And turn it into
Something you would miss
If somebody threw that brick,
Shattered all your plans
Yeah. Yeah.
Yeah, yeah, oh.
Yeah.
No time to get the seeds
Into the cold ground.
It takes a while, to grow anything
Before it's coming to an end, yeah.
Before you put my body
In the cold ground
Take some time and
Warm it with your hands
Before it's coming to an end, yeah.
It's coming to an end, yeah.
Do you miss the blend, of color
She left in your black and white field?
Do you feel condemned
Just for being there?
I am not your friend
I am just a man who knows how to feel
I am not your friend
I'm not your lover, I'm not your family.
Yeah. Yeah.
Yeah, yeah, oh.
Yeah.
No time to get the seeds
Into the cold ground
It takes a while, to grow anything,
Before it's coming to an end, yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment