Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Capricorn

Find Me On Flickr - Find Me On Tumblr

Capricorn
By Ryan Johnston

It glides like a ghost train
In a moonless sky
Reaching through the fog
Through your dark, and haunted heart
Reminding me, of the black
That lives in all of us

Growing like a forest
We die alone, among other trees
And I am so afraid
That I am much too late

All we want is to stand tall
To hear the rhythm of an ocean
While we sleep, with our eyes open

To live inside her eyes
Slow and heavy smoke
From the burning of your heart
As she breathed into your lungs

I never thought
This is the last time
I would know you again

And I don't feel alive
Because everything just dies
The stars were like the sun back then
On the other side of time
Now they stream like tears
Fading out like we did
Burning always
In December's bitter sky

No comments:

Post a Comment