Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ode We Will Bury Ourselves





Press Play To Listen To:
Ode We Will Bury Ourselves - By Moving Mountains

Ode We Will Bury Ourselves
By Moving Mountains

God you took a lot from me
I don't ask for much
Just a sense of security
And all I ever wanted
Was a minute of your time

Someday the trees will sing, 
A song of hope to bring
A lovely winter morning 
Where you and I, are growing 
Into an apple tree 
Where the sun will kiss our face
And, we will grow

Just fall away
Just let it go
For you, I'd run away
Because you are something to
Something to hold onto 
A fault in the crust I fell through. 
You live, you learn, you love, 
Nothing will change what I'm made.

And hopefully
God will find a reason 
For our love to bleed 
And fertilize the earth 
We walk from fragile seeds

Someday the trees will sing: Hallelujah. 
And we will bury our souls 
In the ground. Hallelujah. 
And I am in the earth, 
And you're in the sky: Hallelujah.
And nothing will change what you are: Hallelujah. 
And someday the trees will sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment