![]() |
| Find Me On Tumblr - Find Me On Flickr |
December
By Ryan Johnston
By Ryan Johnston
I got these things living inside of me
And sometimes, they just won't let me breathe.
If I could run fast enough, the other way
I could end up back in that time
I got this feeling in the back of my mind
I'd change everything. Find you, again
Well, I've been trying to sleep at night
But, these years are lining up outside
I found you, while I was filling the holes
Because I couldn't even move without falling in
I used to think that you'd save my life
Because it was you, somehow, that knew me best
You say the one thing, that could fill up your heart
Won't come to you, when you're looking so lost
So I guess that gives me something to find
But these nights, they've been getting to me
And you wished I had something better to say
That you were leaving soon either way
Well, me too. Yeah, me too
Well, there's a war deep inside of me
Doesn't seem like anybody could win
There's a wild fire spreading through me
And I just can't seem to snuff it out
Passing you, walking down our old stairs
Slow motion, as we both laughed and smiled
And there's this feeling, all around me tonight
That I'm never going to see you again

No comments:
Post a Comment