Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Station Me Wherever





Press Play To Listen To Station Me Wherever, By The Blacktop Cadence

Station Me Wherever
By The Blacktop Cadence 

So station me,
Wherever, you think I'm linked
'Cause I should've given 
Everything I believed 
So that you could see 

But I thought tomorrow 
It would be different 
And that it would fall through 
With time spent in your kitchen 
Talking about the times 
We felt the same things 

And if I was forced to say 
That everything's okay
I'd be lying and remembering you 
It's just the second day
So no reminders,
Of what I've said, and done 
You said what you thought of me 
And I can't disagree 
With words so honest, 
They seemed never ending
You were wide open 
And I wish I could say the same 
But we know the truth 
Most words can never say 
What needs to be said 
To make endings understood 

But I thought tomorrow 
It would be different 
And that it would fall through 
With time spent in your kitchen 
Talking about the times 
We felt the same things 

So pick a station, and send me 
So I know where I stand, 
'Cause I've felt the wind 
And wished that I could 
See the meaning 
But I can't see anything

No comments:

Post a Comment