Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Can Tell





Press Play To Listen To:
I Can Tell - By Saosin

I Can Tell
By Saosin

Betray
The Avalon is always beside me
And I'm following it home
Where is my home?
Orion glows
And his eyes open up
I once believed, 
That I would set you in line

If only I had the strength 
You'd be completely accepting, 
Something else

If you keep asking me, 
I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much, 
And I'll beg for you to stop it now
If you keep asking me, 
I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much, 
And I'll beg for you just tell me something

The fluid through
The alpha waves 
And power cables everywhere
Exercising self-control
The child calls, and he lies open
I would believe, 
If only I'd been thinking at all

If only I had the strength 
You'd be completely accepting 
Something else

If you keep asking me 
I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much 
And I'll beg for you to stop it now
If you keep asking me 
I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much 
And I'll beg for you just tell me something

If you keep asking me 
(keep asking me) 
Keep asking me

If only I had the strength 
You'd be completely accepting 
Something else

If you keep asking me 
I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much 
And I'll beg for you to stop it now
If you keep asking me 
I'll melt away in the summer air
It won't hurt half as much 
And I'll beg for you just tell me something

You swore
Out like my life
You cried

No comments:

Post a Comment