Press Play To Listen To Fog Line - By Billy Music
Fog Line
By Billy Music
We are two stones short
Of a rocky road, by the city limits
And all the old country roads that you don't know,
Fade into the distance
It's so peaceful out here
How could you, make plans without me?
Enough room inside for two?
And the fire escapes...
And I awake, to find it burning
Further to this day
And I'm so excited, like you are
And I can't contain it, it's in my blood
Are you breathing heavy? So am I...
You'll find me somewhere
Deep, in fire
We are two stones short of a rocky road,
Straight ahead and dusted
And all the old country roads that you'll never know,
Hidden in the silence
It's so peaceful out here
How could you, make plans without me?
Enough room inside for two
And the fire escapes
And I awake, to find it burning
Further to this day
The wise are weak
The weak are strong
My chance to put them all
Into my song
Into my song
And I'm so excited
And I can't contain it
Are you breathing heavy?
You'll find me somewhere

No comments:
Post a Comment