Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Balance





Press Play To Listen To Balance - BY Time Spent Driving

Balance

By Time Spent Driving


The balance shifts, and weighs me down
Just like it used to
Tarnished fears, and muffled shouts
Guide the way down

The memories always find a way
To cancel out the dreams
They shine on every last flaw
And rip at every seam

I can hear it on a clear day
(I know I can hear you)
When the light hits the water, 
In the perfect way

The solace never stays for long
Time proves useless
Dimly lit the kerosene on the mantle

The memories always find a way
To cancel out the dreams
They shine on every last flaw
And rip at every seam

I can hear it on a clear day
(I know I can hear you)
When the light hits the water
In the perfect way

And I can just make out the words
They say: don't stop
I can just make out the words
(I can almost hear them sing)

No comments:

Post a Comment