Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Stay Home



Press Play To Listen To Stay Home - By Transit



Stay Home
By Transit


So many days and nights 
Of my life escape
It always fades away
It always fades away, with time
The color fades away
And it's this feeling
That has me going nowhere
Gaining nothing, at all

If anyone should find you 
Staring up at the unending sky
What if I was smiling, 
And running into your arms?
What would you say?
Would you see then, what I see now?
Keep running! Keep shining on!
I'd put my ear against your heart
To keep the beat forever
Keep running 
And hum it, like my favorite song

And it's safe to say, life seems hopeless 
We are all alone
And it's this feeling, that brings me closer 
And closer, closer to the end


Keep running, keep running, keep shining
Before this home, becomes your casket
And you're buried, six feet beneath the ground

Those starry eyes have lost their shine
There's reason why 
I've made it this far, without you
You had your shot, this one's mine
I'm taking aim
Those starry eyes have lost their shine
There's reason why 
I've made it this far, without you
You had your shot, this one's mine
I'm taking aim, so pull the trigger

No comments:

Post a Comment