Find Me On Tumblr - Find Me On Flickr
By Time Spent Driving
Press Play To Listen To Plastic Crown - By Time Spent Driving
Plastic CrownBy Time Spent Driving
If this rumor's true,
You better tell her
I can hardly look your way
My memory constricts all the good times
Now they seem so fake
Through everything, if anything
I looked up to you
Now I just look down
And everything you've done
That you can't undo
I think we deserve the truth
Your common sense
And all you've ever said
Means close to nothing to me now
And by the way, how could you anyway?
I can see you now
In your plastic crown
With your watered down dreams
Dragging her whole world out
And if this is true
Then you're just a fake
And I can't trust you now
So look me in the eyes and be
Everything you always wanted me to be
Always so strong, so why now so weak?
Are you really just a coward?
You planted these seeds
You built this disease
Why grow them, just to throw them out?
Shame, and self indulgence can't give you
The one thing, she never wants to live without
Will you leave her all alone?
With the keepsakes, she'll never throw out?
The keepsakes she'll never throw out
No comments:
Post a Comment