Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flight 89 (North American)

Find Me On Tumblr - Find Me On Flickr

Press Play To Listen To:
Flight 89 (North American) - By Hot Rod Circuit

Flight 89 (North American)
By Hot Rod Circuit 


It's been a long time 
Since I've been flight 89, North American
And it feels like the oceans caving in

Can't wait to get back on the ground, again
You gave up, and they sucked you in

And I scream out,
My problems are behind me
And I just can't find the words to say
That I'm leaving

It's been a long time 
Since I've been flight 89, North American
And it feels like the oceans caving in
What a fine time, it has been
Waiting by the coastline, for my ship to come in
You only get what you put in

Can't wait to get back on the ground, again
You gave up, and they sucked you in

And I scream out 
My problems are behind me
And I just can't find the words to say
That I'm leaving
And it feels like 
The burdens are too heavy
And I just can't find the words to say
That I'm leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment