Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mud Hill


Press Play To Listen To, Mud Hill - By Samiam

Mud Hill
By Samiam

Car windows icing over 
Speaking steam, with your breath 
Through the floating strands of your hair 
Am I just like the rest?

You say you don't want anyone, or anything
Say this hurts you too 
I wouldn't bother, but this means everything to me 
So spare me now 

Rehearse the words you say 
Repeat them again, as you see my driveway 
While searching for something more 
Beyond this lonely hill 

I pretend to hear you 
Act as if I understand 
I try to convince you, I don't hate you 
But it's hard to do 

You say you don't want anyone, or anything
Say this hurts you too 
I wouldn't bother, but this means everything to me 
So spare me now 

Rehearse the words you say 
Repeat them again, as you see my driveway 
While searching for something more 
Beyond this lonely hill 

No comments:

Post a Comment